Customers are central to every business and therefore Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is essential for every business. CRM is less about technology and more about how your company goes about effectively acquiring and servicing customers. Your business is different from the one across the street and we recognize that. Our thorough approach from evaluation, implementation, training, support and service ensures that you get a solution that works for you.
- Do you need a CRM System? What do you need a CRM for? How should a CRM work for you?
- Do your customer facing tasks benefit by being more process oriented?
- Can your managers get more insight into sales, marketing and support?
- Are your marketing efforts complementing your sales initiatives?
- How effective is your customer support?
- How will automation improve accountability, communication and productivity?
We engage with you to help your business answer these important questions. We know that if these tough questions are answered then they lead to clear goals, focus and motivation for your CRM implementation. Over the years the scope, features and the number of products for CRM have grown exponentially and this confuses and hampers the initial steps towards implementing a CRM. With our consultative approach, we bring our capability to analyze your needs in order to insure that you get what you need from a CRM solution. Most importantly it requires a good understanding of the benefits you gain from using a CRM and therefore its ROI.
Customization and Configuration
The scope and scale of the features available in a CRM are so large that they are enough to cause distractions when viewed in its entirety, therefore it is essential that the CRM needs to be customizable. Few of the customizations we offer are as follows:
- Show only the modules that are relevant
- Show only those data entry fields that are relevant
- Custom Modules
- Custom Forms for data entry
- Custom Reports and in-line Dashboards
- Custom UI and back end workflows
The goal is simple and that is the CRM NEEDS TO WORK FOR YOU. With over a decade of experience in architecting solutions in several verticals we are the right people to insure that you have a CRM that works for you.
Integration with Existing Systems
Software has become integral to several aspects of businesses. E.g., Customer relationship, accounting, partner management, supply chain, HR to name a few. The full potential of your CRM can be realized when it interacts with the other systems you already have.
Well planned integrations insures that the sum total of the contributions from all your systems are greater than contributions from these individual systems. After all, there is no fun being lost in an island after a little while!
Training, Service & Support
Training is necessary for the effective use and success of a CRM solution.We can train your trainers or the end users in your company so that they can use the CRM to its potential.
Service and Support
- Develop new functionality for your business needs
- Customer Support for understanding CRM functionality
- Database and server monitoring
- Data backup and recovery
We are here to ensure that your investment in a CRM will continue to provide value to you.